What Christians Must Do
- They must love God (Mark 12:30).
- They must obey him (Acts 5:29).
- They must love their enemies, and pray for them (Matthew 5:44).
- They must be meek and gentle (Titus 3:2).
- They must be kind and tenderhearted (Ephesians 4:32).
- They must be merciful (Luke 6:36).
- They must do to others as they would that others should do to them (Luke 6:31).
- They must count it joy when they fall into temptations (James 1:2).
- They must abstain from all appearance of evil (1 Thessalonians 5:22).
- When smitten on the right cheek they must turn the other (Luke 6:29).
- They must have a sound speech (Titus 2:8).
- They must deny self (Matthew 16:24).
- They must be a light (Philippians 2:15).
- They must pray without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17).
In short, they must keep all the commandments of the New Testament.
We therefore kindly advise everyone to search the Scriptures, that you may know what God requires of you.