Something You Can Do
Are you ready for another recipe? This one is easy and delicious, and is especially good for an energizer—or just a special cold treat. If you have a blender and eggs and milk, and Mom doesn’t mind that you use them, try making a
Foamy Eggnog Float
For two servings you will need:
- 1/2 cups milk
- T. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla flavoring
- vanilla ice cream
- a blender
- long-handled spoons
- To begin, gather all your ingredients and plug in the blender. If you are using farm eggs, make sure they are washed well.
- Carefully crack the eggs and put them in the blender. Measure and pour in the milk.
- Put the lid on the blender and blend well.
- Now add the sugar and vanilla, and 1 scoop of ice cream. Put the lid back on and blend for 5 seconds.
- Pour into two glasses. Put one small scoop of ice cream in each. Add a sprinkle of nutmeg.
- Add a spoon and serve with a smile.
- Don’t forget to clean up and put the ingredients away!